Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

[hiatus?]

[I'm going to be honest here- I've been looking back at my old poetry, and I haven't improved as much as I'd hoped. In fact, quite a number of my old poems are just as good/ better than some of the recent ones I've been churning out. Maybe this is another rut, maybe I need to challenge myself to try different things, but either way there won't be anything new here for a while. Feel free to read through the archives, they're forever long at this point. ♥ ♥ ♥]

1 comment:

Sorcha G. Dubhsioc said...

Maybe the same thing has happend with you as I've run into with my writing. I've just been working on it so hard over the last few months for my Fiction Writing Class that I feel really burned out. Everything I try and write turns out horrible. Maybe you just need to switch to another project for a while. Maybe do some drawing? ^ 3 ^ I could always use more coloring pages XD