Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Emotional Roller-Coaster

I am remembering the roller-coaster, the buildup 
of gravity in my bones- [chik].[chik].
[chik].[chik]. 
and on and on until 
silence 
and the 
drop 
and the 
scream. 
It’s been so long since I've seen 
the world rush by- but I can feel it now,
and when I ache to tell you about 
the roller-coaster I’ve been riding on, 
the physical memory seems 
so much better, by comparison.



-------

I have a lot of feelings.
I am tempted to bake a cake.

1 comment:

alia said...

do it!
your comment on my last post made my day. i honestly thought everything i wrote was shit shit shit. i just haven't been writing a lot so i have no confidence and i feel like i don't have a voice anymore. i'm just a mess, and it was my silly attempt to write something longish. but yeah, thank you thank you. i hope work is treating you well. yay for being back in the state. also, i like this. i always feel like i'm on an emotional roller coaster. and it's also nice to take the time to enjoy the moment and really experience life, good or bad i suppose...