Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shock

It’s like I’m in shock,
as if my heart is stopped
(except that I know that it’s not,
because it’s beating so fast!)
I don’t know whether I should laugh
or cry, or just crawl into a hole and die,
I don’t know I don’t know
I really just don’t have a clue what to do.
What is this feeling?
Am I feeling anything?
I don’t know I don’t know
I’m not entirely sure what I feel for you,
but if you’re willing to try
then so am I.






For serious.
I feel like I'm in one of those cartoons, where something goes by so fast that somebody is left spinning & then they get all dizzy with little birds or something.
Exactly like that right now.

1 comment:

alia said...

LOL or like when a cartoon character's heart literally beats out of its chest. hahaha that's what i thought of, at least.