Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Determined


What else could this heart be
for? There’s got to be something
more to it than the circulation of blood.
Teenage love, while I’m not fond of you,
rage is not enough to keep me away
at the moment. If I believed
that all I could hope for was to
only to be left waiting
lonely at the door, would
I have kept on going? Despite the tears left in my
eyes, I believe that I would. So give up
trying to bring me down- I’m not
buying anything you’ve got to sell.






I felt cheesy for having the ends rhyme, so I just tricked myself into thinking it was cooler to make the beginning words rhyme. Like an optical illusion, except not...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for participating in besparked! Glad we could provide some inspiration. We hope to see more of your work in the future!

Laura & Melissa