Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Free

I've been caryying a burden, quite staggering in size
in a pack across my back and in bags under my eyes.
Now this weight was cumbersome, but I felt that I had to endure;
when I asked myself the reason why, I found I wasn't sure.
This load was not for someone I love, or a secret I promised to keep,
it was not for a memory that made me smile, or a song to help me sleep;
it served no purpose at all, in fact, in any form, shape, or way.
So I took it down, set it on the ground, and quickly walked away!
Now I am traveling light these days, and in case it wasn't plain to see-
without that load, my road is easier. Finally, I'm free!





So, I decided to not be emo and just move on with life. Hormones suck :D

1 comment:

alia said...

that's good. i've been holding onto some things that i think i need to let go/get over...